- Resident Evil 2 Remake came out this week. While I’m not personally much of a Resident Evil fan, I do know a little bit of lore. Hunk has always been an attractive fan favorite as an unstoppable mystery man on a mission, and this gameplay demonstrates his personality perfectly. There’s something compelling about gameplay footage recorded by someone playing the game with an approach that mirrors the character’s personality. Like an actor in an appropriate role, something about this footage just works. It’s refreshing to see such a well done PC release of a classic console game that manages to do justice to the original.
- Eldritch R’thym game After The Waves Crash by Filip Ghisi Stefan is definitely worth a few minutes of your time. Especially if you’re busy like me and struggle to find the time for Sunless Skies.
- Genderfluid Tiefling by Luna is a fun little meditation on LGBT narratives that go OK. no tragedies here, just a nice and pleasant day with friends.
- I’m not sure what the moral of Brativism by Marina Kittaka is, but it reminded me a lot of Naked Lunch. If you’re into that sort of thing, take a look for a unique little experience.
- It’s the 20th anniversary of Silent Hill, which means: Insert Coins? It’s time for you to bring back the Silent Hill merch.
Emily Rose is an indie developer who writes for rebind.io and resides in the pacific northwest. She’s often seen in the local VR arcade and developer community participating in pushing the medium’s horizons. You can find her on twitter @caravanmalice