Due to some technical issues with our backend today, we’ll be featuring a round-up of some of our past articles you may have missed along with a few things that caught our eye throughout the week:
- Modus Interactive has been working hard on a delightfully experimental abstract hellscape, keen to see the world he has in store.
- Our editor, Medea put together a delightful retrospective on Knytt, a classic indie platformer. It’s a fantastic look at thoughtful exploration based platformer design.
- Avant Garde extraordinaire Sos Sosowski finally released his Mosh Pit Simulator. A delightfully absurd satire riffing on the infamous joke genre.
- With our review on the way, Sagebrush is worth your time if you’re looking for a quiet, reflective way to spend the evening.
- Our review of Spirits Of Xanadu went up the other week, check it out if you like atmospheric, short-form horror games.
- Still hungry for more WALKING SIMULATORS? Perhaps you just really like art? Danny Weinbaum‘s Eastshade is out now. Lovely game in which you stroll about the countryside as a painter exploring his subject matter.
We’ll see you tomorrow!
Emily Rose is an indie developer who writes for rebind.io and resides in the pacific northwest. She’s often seen in the local VR arcade and developer community participating in pushing the medium’s horizons. You can find her on twitter @caravanmalice